Want to understand what is IGNOU Re Registration form?
IGNOU Re Registration is an essential part of the 2nd year admission/ 3rd year Registration, and it is necessary because of next year’s admission.
I know you have some questions.
It doesn’t matter you are not appearing in an exam or have not passed the term end exam, etc. you have to apply re-registration else it will lose the admission session. There are the common mistakes that most freshers make, they think they can join in a second year after the examination. This is the biggest mistake.
Note-Re Registration in IGNOU is available only for current students of bachelor’s degree/master’s degree /postgraduate students.
The enrollment system is straightforward as all need to do is add enrollment no program code phone number subject code email and payment information to get started.
In this tutorial, you will learn about what is IGNOU Re-Registration and how to apply re-registration online step-by-step process.
- 1 Step-by-step Process for IGNOU Re Registration January 2021
- 1.1 IGNOU re-registration BA 2nd year subjects list
- 1.2 Subject combination of IGNOU 3rd year admission
- 1.3 How to check online IGNOU re registration status January 2021
- 1.4 What is IGNOU re registration last date for January 2021 session?
- 2 Final thought on IGNOU Re Registration
Step-by-step Process for IGNOU Re Registration January 2021
The most important part is choosing the subject The biggest challenge is to select IGNOU 2nd year registration subjects. Depending on your strategies of learning, your time management, we are the ones who will support you in further learning. Try to figure out what subjects best for your future and how you want to study.
Here are the steps to open the IGNOU Re Registration January 2021 Login page.
Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
On the official website, move to the register online menu and click on the Re- registration link.
Scroll down the below page, check the declaration box, and press the process to re- registration button.
When you are registering for IGNOU 2nd year admission or 3rd-year registration, you require setting up a free account. If you are someone who already set up the IGNOU login account, you don’t require creating an account again.
- Enter user name
- Enter password
- Select the Captcha code and click the login button.
- For the first time account setup, they will ask you to select the programme code and name as on the IGNOU ID card and your enrollment number details to get started.
- Once you submit the details, you need to enter your mobile number to receive the OTP number, submit the OTP you receive on Mobile/email.
- The best thing about IGNOU online re registration dashboard is no need to fill in the address again because the university has your address details.
- On the next page, select the subject, verify your details.
- Once again, check the subject. If all are correct, click next or want to update the subject, click the update course selection button.
- Click on the declaration, checkbox. And click on to accept the process for payment.
- Here is the last step in IGNOU re registration fees online payment process.
- Select payment mode from the drop-down payment option. Once you choose your payment method, the system will redirect you to the payment page click make payment.
- Once you submit the re registration fees, you are ready to print the re registration form receipt.
IGNOU 2nd year fees for BA 2nd and 3rd year is 2900. If you are selecting the practical subjects BA psychology, need to pay extra fees for the practical.
IGNOU re-registration BA 2nd year subjects list
What is the difference between the general subject and major course? One important difference between the general and major subject, in a simple course you can select any subject with compulsory subject + foundation (applicable only for 1st and the 2nd year) + elective subject as you want.
Here is the solution.
In major, you need to select a minimum of 48 credits of the same group subject like (bege101, bege102, bege103, bege104, bege105, bege106, bege107, bege108), (Bege4, Bege6, Bege7, Bege8 is an IGNOU BA 3rd year subjects list).
The glorious thing is that you can change IGNOU subject general to major or vice versa.
The above subjects are no longer available in IGNOU.
You can contact us for BAG, BCOMG, or other CBCS subject combinations. Will guide you in the above subjects.
Subject combination of IGNOU 3rd year admission
Select at least 16 credits from the same subject every year.
We can understand a major subject is none other than subjects, is a combination of a specific group of a subject requires the minimum credit to be a complete major degree is 48 credits.
How to check online IGNOU re registration status January 2021
You must have some queries like, How can I check my IGNOU registration status in January 2021?
Checking the IGNOU re registration status is easy. After submitting re registration form 2nd or 3rd year, you need to wait for at least 45 days until the university verifies application details.
You can check re-registration status from the following link by entering the enrollment number and program code.
How to get IGNOU re registration Form in pdf
After paying IGNOU online re registration payment for the second and 3rd year, you can download the online RE-registration form in pdf.
What is IGNOU re registration last date for January 2021 session?
Every time university extends re registration date, re registration is open for January 2021. Most of the students face server problems while doing admission on the last date. IGNOU re registration last date 2021 January session is 15th January.
On the last date of re-registration in IGNOU, you may face the following issue.
Connection time out.
Payment deducted from the bank account but not confirmed the registration status.
What will happen if I ignore online re registration IGNOU?
If you are ignoring online re registration in IGNOU, you are spoiling 6 months 3-year degree course that will become 3.6 years. So it depends on your decision should you try or should you wait for an exam.
I recommend you don’t spoil your valuable 6 months.
IGNOU re registration form for July 2020 session online is available.
What to do if IGNOU re registration date is over?
You can again apply re-registration IGNOU in the next session. After getting the admission confirmation you have another option, you can appear for examination from anywhere if the registration is valid for the coming exam. Many of us have some problems whose exams are in December, but they want to apply in June instead of December. IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2020.
Final thought on IGNOU Re Registration
Whenever any student tries to take admission in IGNOU, he does not aware of the proper subject combination. They always select an unknown subject, hence they always fail in that subject.
So what’s the solution?
Any student who took the wrong subject combination in the first year can change IGNOU subject general to major paper, and if you are moving from a general subject to major subject, you will notice major term written on IGNOU provisional certificate degree certificate.
Let me know in the comment section if you are facing any problems.