What is IGNOU re-registration? why should you apply?
What is the process of re-registering with IGNOU?
IGNOU Re-Registration is for the second year or the following year. It needs to be done before the end-of-term test. Every session university gives. Whether you take the exam or not. For the second year, everyone must fill out an application.
For example, if you’re taking your first-year exam in the June term, you’ll need to re-register with IGNOU between March 1 and 31.
Still not sure? Let me explain.
Why do I need to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration when I have not turned in my assignment or practical and want to take part in the next session?
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t turned in your assignments or aren’t ready for the end-of-term test.
Apply before the deadline to avoid having your session changed.
Note: IGNOU Re-Registration is only for students with a bachelor’s, master’s, or postgraduate degree.
Process to apply for IGNOU re-registration January 2023.
It is easy to fill out an application. You must provide the roll no, program code, and Mobile number. Etc. To get started.
We will learn about the online IGNOU Re-Registration procedure in this tutorial.
The hardest thing for everyone is picking the right subjects for the second year. Most of the time, we choose papers that don’t add anything.
You can ask me about the best subject combination. We will help you.
If you have a job, don’t take practical paper because it will take a long time to clear the paper.
One thing I like the most in IGNOU Re-Registration is that we don’t have to upload documents or re-enter your address for correspondence because the institution already knows it.
Follow the steps below.
- Open the university’s main page.
- Click on the link to re-register for IGNOU under Register online.
- Scroll down the page below, click on the declaration box, and press the button.
- We need to make a new account to sign up.
- Choose the code number.
- Specify your name and enrollment number.
- Enter the code in the box.
- Click on “button” to proceed on to the next step.
- Enter the OTP number on your phone or email into the text box.
- Choose the topic and check the facts.
- Check the subject once more. If everything is right, click the next button or change the subject.
- Click the button next to the course you want to change.
- Click on the box that says “declaration.” And click it to agree to the payment process.
- This completes the online payment procedure for IGNOU re-registration. From the drop-down menu, choose fees gateway. After you choose, the system will take you to the payment dashboard, where you can click the make payment button.
- After paying the fees, you can print the application form receipt.
Important parts of the IGNOU re-registration dashboard
- IGNOU Address Change
- Change of Study Centre
- Regional Centre change
IGNOU addresses can be changed by following these steps:
- Sign in to the panel for re-registration.
- Click on “Services” on the “Student” menu.
- Click the Request Address Change button at the bottom of the page.
- Add the information for your new communication. Tap the “Submit” button.
How to use the offline method.
If you can’t use the online re-registration panel, there is another way to do it, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Fill out an application form with your new address.
Send an application form copy and a copy of your ID to: [email protected]
Note: The contact information is only for people who have applied through the Regional center in Kolkata.
You can also change your RC by following the steps above.
How to find IGNOU re registration status 2023.
How can I check the status of my IGNOU registration in January 2023? This is one question that every IGNOU student asks.
You can find out if you have been accepted into the second year. After sending in the form for 2nd or 3rd year, wait at least 45 days for the university to confirm the details of your application.
Once they have checked, you can use the enrollment number and program code to determine the re-registration status on the student management dashboard.
IGNOU re-registration January 2023 last date?
The application is available for January 2023 every time the institution moves forward with the deadline. Most students who try to get in on the last day have problems with the server. The last deadline for IGNOU re-registration 2022 is on December 31.
You might have to deal with the following problem on the last day you can send in your form.
- Connection timed out.
- The server is busy.
- The account has been charged for the application fees, but the status is not showing.
What will happen if I forget to re-register online with IGNOU?
In the next session, you will have another opportunity.
Don’t ignore second-year admissions if you don’t want to get into trouble..
I advise you not to lose your six months.
One last thought on the re-registration status of IGNOU in January 2023: When students try to get into an open university, they don’t know which subjects to take. They always choose something they don’t know much about and do badly on that subject.
So what should we do?
A student who picked the incorrect subject combination in their first year of college might switch their general subject to an honors paper. A “major” word will be placed on the IGNOU provisional certificate if you switch from a broad subject to an honors topic.
If you require help with re-registration, please let me know in the comment section.