The IGNOU Masters of Management Studies is in charge of running the distance MBA course. It is a 2-year course for people who have already graduated from college. For the IGNOU MBA admission, you need a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. If you belong to the SC/ST category, you only need 45% marks.
The deadline for Re-registration in 2022 is November 7, 2022. The course is only available in English. IGNOU will take the fee every semester.
- To get in, you need to meet all the requirements below. The AICTE agrees with these standards.
- Students of any age can take part in programs.
- Taking the IGNOU OPENMAT management entrance exam is not needed for MBA admission.
- 1 IGNOU MBA admission Latest Updates
- 1.1 IGNOU MBA courses list
- 1.2 IGNOU eligibility for MBA
- 1.3 IGNOU MBA fee structure 2022 semester wise
- 1.4 How to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
- 1.5 IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam registration 2022
- 1.6 IGNOU MBA Study Materials 2022-23
IGNOU MBA admission Latest Updates
- IGNOU has moved the deadline for submitting assignments to December TEE 2022. Students have until November 30, 2022, to turn in their assignments and fieldwork.
- For the July 2022 session, registration has begun for all IGNOU programs, except those based on a certificate or a semester.
IGNOU MBA courses list
- IGNOU distance MBA (Financial Markets) is a two-year full-time program. This course aims to teach people about the market and how it changes. Students can learn how to run a business and how the market works to become successful financial marketers.
- MBA (Banking and Finance) is a two-year that can only be taken at a distance. Students who want to work in banking or other financial fields can take this class. This is the best choice for a job because the financial sector is doing very well and needs more workers and managers in this field.
IGNOU eligibility for MBA
I know you have a question like how to get admission in IGNOU for MBA
- Candidates who have graduated with a CA, Cost Accountant, BA, BCOM, BBA, or similar degree can get in.
- There is no limit on how old the candidate can be.
- They must have at least a 50% score.
- Regarding the reserved category, which is 45%, the courses have a lot of freedom.
- General Category 50% required
IGNOU MBA fee structure 2022 semester wise
- MBA Fees: Rs. 15500 per semester
- Registration Costs: INR 300
- Final Exam Fees: INR 200
MBA course Duration
Minimum: 2 Years
Maximum: 4 Years
How to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
The MBA is the most popular course at Indira Gandhi National Open University and now is taking applications for IGNOU MBA Admission program for the 2022 session. Closing date for applications is Nov 7, 2022. The applicant must sign up through the IGNOU online registration link to send the application form.
The person who wanted to take the course had good skills in management, communication, leadership, making decisions, and many more. They need the following information to sign up: Username (Wanted Username), Applicant Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, and Captcha. Once the applicant has registered, they can move on with the admissions process.
To fill out the request form for IGNOU MBA Admission, students had to follow the steps below.
- The first step is to fill out the application form by visiting official page.
- All the scanned papers need to be uploaded.
- Select the study centre where you want to take the classes.
- Click on the application form and send it in
- Students have to pay fees based on course
- Get a copy of the IGNOU application form by downloading it and printing it out and wait for the final approval.
Documents Required for IGNOU MBA admission
- JPG format photos should not be larger than 100 KB for passport size.
- The scanned copy of the signature shouldn’t be over 100 KB in JPG format.
- Birth Certificates shouldn’t be larger than 100 KB-JPG formats.
- Each of your previous academic records shouldn’t be over 100 KB-JPG.
- The size of the BPL card shouldn’t be over 100 KB.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam registration 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University entrance exam is called the OPENMAT entrance test. The National Testing Agency oversees the entrance test (NTA). Compared to other entrance exams, like the CAT, the OPENMAT is a simple test.
No entrance exam required for IGNOU MBA admission.
IGNOU MBA course Reservations
According to Indian government rules, some universities also give reserved seats to Scheduled Tribes, the non-creamy layer of OBC, Schedule Tribes, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants, and PWD Learners who want to enroll in one of their courses.
Tutor marked Assignment
Indira Gandhi National Open University has made the assignments for the MBA program from the last session public. Assignments can be turned in by November 30, 2022. All students must submit their TMA by the due date. We should do well on the assignment because it counts for about 30% of your grade.
IGNOU MBA Study Materials 2022-23
IGNOU has MBA study materials that can be downloaded or printed out. This makes it easier to learn. Students get a 15% discount if they select soft copies of their study materials. Printed materials are sent to the registered address by post.
The Material Distribution and Production Division at IGNOU is in charge of this. Learners from all over the country can get books from headquarters. If candidates choose online materials after taking IGNOU MBA admission online, they can find everything they need to study on the EGYANKOSH webpage. MBA students can also access the books by downloading the IGNOU E-Content app from the Google Play Store.