Looking to process IGNOU exam Form December 2020?
Well, you have landed on the right platform in this post; I will explain the steps to apply IGNOU exam form December 2020. But before we go into that, let’s understand the Fact about the IGNOU TERM END EXAM form online. Do you know the number of people who enrolled in IGNOU has increased significantly in the previous 10 years? Because of his great course pattern usage and student support.
IGNOU conducts the TEE exam form twice a year, i.e. June and December.
Some fact about IGNOU exam Form December 2020
You’ve probably heard you can select the IGNOU exam center in other states.
If you’re going to change the examination center, have a choice for changing center; You need not do extra, the easiest way to change, just select the IGNOU exam center code where you wish to apply. You can also select your study center as an exam center.
Do you know we can also select a minimum of 1 subject instead of appearing for all subjects? We can apply the remaining subject in the next session.
For example, BA/B. COM etc programme here is the subject list.
You can apply any subject or all it’s all depends on you.
IGNOU exam centre code list
One of the easiest ways to find IGNOU exam centre code list for the IGNOU exam Form December 2020, visit http://exam.ignou.ac.in/SelectExamList.asp. It will make the IGNOU exam form online application process easy, and within minutes you will find the IGNOU exam centre codes.
Submitting the IGNOU online exam form December 2020 is easy.
You need not go to the regional centre or study centre because the university provides a paperless form submission facility to the registered learner.
It’s easy to submit an online exam form IGNOU for the Term-End exam. It Will take a few minutes and the form will submit & you will get an acknowledgment slip with IGNOU control number.
It’s important for you to submit IGNOU exam form December 2020 before the Last date else, pay the late fine.
IGNOU online exam form submission tips
First, make sure that the Assignment is submitted for the subject, which you are applying.
If the registration details are correct, then ok.
Note: the international candidates will have to submit their exam form in offline mode only.
IGNOU exam form process
Let’s start the IGNOU exam form fill up process.
- Go to official website Under register online
- Click on the Term-End exam.
- On the Term-End exam page, need to select the “Declaration checkbox” proceed to fill the online exam form on the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, text- box enter the programme code and enrollment number on which you want to apply for the Term-End exam also select a payment method like debit and credit card.
Make sure you have entered the correct details like the enrollment number and program code. Now go to the submit button.
Here is how IGNOU TEE exam form looks like:
And the next steps require just fill in the details:
- Enter the examination centre code where you wish to appear
- Verify address
- Enter the date of birth
- Select gender
- Enter email id
- Enter mobile number
After that, just scroll down
- The next step is simple, and all you need to do is select subject code from the Drop-Down list once you have selected all subject to leave the extra Drop-Down field blank.
- On below Drop-Down menu select “yes” if “Assignment is submitted”.
Note: Before hitting the submit button, Crosscheck if you have done everything right. Else click the submit button on the button of a page.
- Remember, this is an important step. Once you verified the form, it will take you to a payment page.
- This page will ask to pay now or back to the exam form. If everything is fine, go ahead with pay option.
Once you paid, the system will auto-generate acknowledgment slip (with the IGNOU control number.)
How to check IGNOU exam form submission status
After submitting the exam form, the first question first comes to our mind. How to check IGNOU exam form submission status, to check the IGNOU exam form status follow the below steps.
Since you have understood the applying of the IGNOU online exam form process. It’s time, for now, to take a printout of filled application slip by clicking the link.
- Open the following link.
- Click on the “Check for Status, if already registered” option available on the bottom of the page.
- You will see a new window> enter enrollment number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see the IGNOU control number, and Date of Submission.
- Click on the control number, you will see all the IGNOU exam form submission details.
Tips: Don’t forget to apply for IGNOU RE REGISTRATION.
If you’re looking to apply for exam form, then your goal must be which Study Notes should I study?
These notes will be valuable for everyone if you’re looking to score good marks on the TEE exam.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2020, last date
Do we need to wait for the IGNOU exam form December 2020 last date?
I am suggesting you don’t wait for the last date.
Whenever you are filling the online exam form, make sure you need to submit before the last date.
On the last date of exam, the server may be busy, and you may face a payment issue.
The examination Form December 2020 is not started yet but will be available soon, we will update soon on our website once the university starts online service.
What is the control number in IGNOU?
The control number in IGNOU is a temporary number which is mostly found in IGNOU admission form and online exam form. With the help of a control number, you can reset the user name and password if you forgot.
Note: IGNOU will provide the exam centre you have selected if it’s available. Else they will provide an alternate exam centre you can check on hall ticket/admit card.
If you have questions regarding IGNOU exam Form December 2020, or if you are facing any issues while applying the above steps, let me know via the comments/email. Don’t forget to share this guide with other IGNOU students.