Why IGNOU assignment Status not updated?(old & new session)
Are you looking for how to check IGNOU assignment status grade card 2023? And how to get its marks so you can figure out the result quickly? I know you are also searching for this question.
You tried to review the TMA status but did not get the proper result.
I am getting lots of messages about “IGNOU assignment status not updated.” Are you also facing this issue?
They have not updated the June & December status. So in this guide, you’ll understand all about How to Check TMA status lists.
Top 9 reasons IGNOU assignment Status 2023 is not updated?
Now comes the essential question: Let’s check why the IGNOU assignment status is not showing on grade card 2022-23?
- Delay in evaluation: IGNOU assigns tutors to evaluate assignments. Due to the large number of students, it may take some time for your tutor to evaluate your TMA and update your status.
- Non-submission: It is possible that you have not submitted your assignment yet, or your submission was not successful.
- Incorrect details: Ensure that you have provided the correct details such as enrolment number, subject code, etc. on the front page. Else they will not consider your project
- Without signature: During the lockdown period, as per the guidelines signature is required on every page for online submission, some of the students failed to sign.
- IGNOU front page or introduction page: without attaching the front page, it looks incomplete. You can check here my article about the IGNOU front page and the acknowledgment slip.
- Missing Course code/Subjects code: one thing to keep in mind while submitting the TMA in the study center is to write the Course code details. Else IGNOU assignment status will not update.
- The PDF file you uploaded is not clear: do not submit the project if it is not showing clearly. Most of the students face the problem while scanning the documents. If you don’t have a scanner, you can get any scanner application from the play store.
- Study centre permanently closed: Most of the time we find that the study center is not working anymore, so the regional centre allot a new LSC, but you submitted your assignment on the old study centre, so the process takes some time.
- Wrong question paper: sometimes students get confused in the assignment session hence, they submit the wrong session question paper. So their marks do not update at the right time.
I know you have another question: which is everything I did according to the guideline, but still my assignment submission status of IGNOU is not showing?
Once you have confirmed that you have submitted your assignment and entered the correct details, contact your study centre or IGNOU regional center to inquire about the status of your assignment.
I know it’s not your fault, it’s the study center’s fault. Either they didn’t check your assignment or they didn’t send marks to the regional center.
How to check IGNOU assignment submission status June 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the world’s largest open and distance institutions owned by the Government of India.
Every year, we have to submit the TMA.
You can follow the below steps to check the IGNOU assignment status.
- Visit KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS at https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/AdmissionStatusNew.asp
- Enter your 9-10 digit enrollment number and select your program from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the verification code
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on Assignment Submission Status
- The assignment status will be displayed on the screen. You can view the details like the course code, assignment submission date, and evaluation status.
Take a printout or screenshot of the status for future reference.
Note: You should regularly check the assignment status, as it may take some time for the evaluation process to complete. If the status has not been updated for a long time, you can contact your study centre or IGNOU regional centre for clarification.
How to check IGNOU Assignment Marks status on a grade card?
Are you waiting for the assignment result? I know you are waiting because the IGNOU assignment marks are not showing. The most common question is how to check TMA marks?
It is possible with the valid enrollment number, you can check the TMA marks in IGNOU by following the method..
If your grade card is showing incomplete, i.e., assignment marks not found, follow the below steps to get the result.
At first Contact your study center if you do not get a positive reply, you can visit the RC office.
Here is the last step
- Visit the IGRAM portal.
- Right to Information (RTI): Here’s another method of RTI where you can get a positive reply within a month.
IGNOU Grade card
With the IGNOU grade card status, you can find the IGNOU Assignment results status, which is updated or not.
Grade card offers you a dashboard of various features, including assignments, practical projects, and many more.
Marks show in the grade card without 30% and 70% calculation.
When you complete all the remaining subjects, you’ll receive a mark sheet along with a provisional certificate by post within 45 days.
Why are some subjects showing 50 instead of 100 in the result? Let me tell you, Mark’s calculation of IGNOU is 50 marks, equal to 4 credits. That means the minimum required for passing in a subject is 18 in 50 and 35 out of 100.
My recent experience with IGNOU assignment status, how a student lost his 6 months.
In the July 2021 session, I got an email from a 3rd-year student.
He was waiting for ACC1 marks; he completed all the theory papers.
I received a call from BA students. He was waiting for the assignment record for the past six months.
After finishing all the theory papers, he could not apply for the master’s course. Do you know why? Because his grade card was showing incomplete, but he had submitted it earlier. He completed all the theory subjects, and the study center informed him.
He got 80 marks, “not completed,” showing in grade card status, So He failed to apply because the last date of admission was over.
Now he has lost six months. This problem is weird, could also be with you, so be prepared to deal with it.
IGNOU RTI case study about assignment submission status
Today, I will share the case study of one of my students, who faced difficulty while getting the IGNOU Assignment Marks status.
I received a WhatsApp message from her number about pending marks’ status.
I recommended submitting an online RTI application. Finally, she received an email from RC Kolkata, and now she received her result by post. Here is the reply.
What will happen if they do not update IGNOU assignment status 2023?
Every year, most of the students have an intention to join a master’s degree after completing the graduation in the current session.
Still, some students face difficulty getting their certificate because the marks are not updated on a grade card.
so you will not get the mark sheet until the grade card is complete.
Most of the time candidates face difficulty updating the IGNOU assignment result.
University use the following term while checking IGNOU assignment submission status
(1) received to be processed
(2) Received and in-Process
(3) Check Grade Card Status for detail
Marks not updated in the grade card portal. Do you know why this happens every year?
Pro tips: Email your regional center and ask them about the updates
Attach the submission slip, mention the submission date, enrollment number, subject code, etc.
This post is beneficial for IGNOU learners. I know every year most of the students face difficulty,
If you’re also facing the same problem about IGNOU Assignment status, share your experience with us in the below comment box.
How long does it take to update the IGNOU Assignment Submission Status list for the July 2022 session?
If you’re submitting within the 1st-week, no doubt we can find submission status within a month.
After submitting it to the study center, don’t forget to collect the submission receipt.
I,ve submitted my MFN11 project on 29 November by hand to Delhi maidan garhi centre of ignou but did not get any updation till now. what to do?
you check you project status from the below link
or you can submit your complaint on IGRAM portal
Sir I have submitted the assignment in time but the core course marks are not yet showing. Kindly help.
Enrolment no 2002582060
Subject code BPCC 101, BOCC102,BPCC103,BPCC104.
you need to contact on your regional centre
My assignment status appeared ‘Received to be processed’ on January 2022. It took more than two months for grade card status to change to ‘ Received and in process’. How many more days do you think my assignment marks will appear in grade card from this stage?