Are you looking for IGNOU assignment status grade card 2021? And how to get its marks so you can figure out the result quickly? I know you are also searching for this question.
You tried to review the TMA status but did not get the proper result. Right? Now it will not take more time to check the assignment status of the IGNOU examination.
During the lockdown period, the university announced the web-based submission of projects. Now every student is submitting online.
Now the question is how to check the IGNOU assignment status on grade card 2021-22 . Here are the steps you can follow to find the TMA record.
I am getting lots of messages about “IGNOU assignment status not updated.” Are you also facing this issue?
June & December status not updated. So in this guide, you’ll understand all about How to Check TMA status lists. This guide is helpful even for fresher candidates, as it will help you analyze the issues.
- 1 Five reasons IGNOU assignment Status January 2021 is not updated?
- 1.1 How to check IGNOU assignment submission status January 2021
Five reasons IGNOU assignment Status January 2021 is not updated?
Now comes the essential question: Let’s check why the IGNOU assignment status is not showing on grade card 2021-22?
- Without a sign on every page, you won’t be able to approve, but if you are submitting offline, there is no need to make the sign on every page.
- Without front page/introduction page: without attaching the front page, it will not consider as valid. You can check here my article about IGNOU front page and acknowledgment slip.
- Invalid enrollment number: enrollment no plays a vital role in a university. While submitting it, don’t forget to write the valid roll number. Else your project will not be considered.
- Study center code not found: one thing to keep in mind while submitting the TMA in the study center or online mode is to write the study center details.
- The PDF file you uploaded is not a clear scan copy: do not submit the project if it is not showing clearly. Most of the students face the same problem while scanning the documents. If you don’t have a scanner, you can download any scanner application from the Google play store.
How to check IGNOU assignment submission status January 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the world’s largest open and distance institutions owned by the Government of India.
Every year we need to submit the TMA to the study center.
Here are the following steps to check here IGNOU assignment status.
- Visit registration details panel
- Enter enrollment no and select the program code
- Fill the Verification Code
- Click on submit
- Once you click enter, you’ll have the student registration details page.
- Click on link number 5, Assignment Submission Status link.
- Here, you can view the code-wise TMA status.
Have you seen above the list some of the subjects are showing twice?
He submitted his TMA to the study center, but his marks were below 35 so, he sent it again.
How to submit IGNOU assignment online
Top 3 ways we can submit.
- By visiting the study center
- Via Email id of the RC
- Google form
IGNOU assignment submission links are regularly uploaded on the IGNOU Kolkata website. You can also find the list of the assignment submitted by the student.
So what does it mean whose details are showing in a pdf file?
Did they approve your TMA? The pdf list only shows the data received by the regional center, but it does not mean they approved. But if anyone ignores this, they may face trouble getting marks. Only those marks will consider who submitted according to the guidelines of the regional center.
How to check IGNOU Assignment Marks 2021?
IGNOU online and offline submission date January 2021 has been extended.
Are you waiting for the assignment result? I know you are curious why IGNOU assignment marks are not updated. The most common question is how to check TMA marks? With the valid enrollment number, you can check the TMA marks in IGNOU by following the method. We can find IGNOU Marks in the grade card dashboard.
If your grade card is showing incomplete, i.e., assignment marks not found, follow the below steps to get the result.
Visit on study center if you submitted via offline contact at the regional office if you submitted online. You can also email RC and ask about the submission status.
- Visit the IGRAM portal. Check the informative guide on IGRAM IGNOU.
- Right to Information (RTI): Here’s another method of RTI where you can get a positive reply within a month.
With the IGNOU grade card, you can find the IGNOU Assignment results status, which is updated or not.
Grade card offers you a dashboard of various features, including assignments, practical projects, and many more.
Marks show in the grade card without 30% and 70% calculation.
When you complete all the remaining subjects, you’ll receive a mark sheet along with a provisional certificate by post within 45 days.
Why are some subjects showing 50 instead of 100 in the result? Let me tell you, Mark’s calculation of IGNOU is 50 marks, equal to 4 credits. That means the minimum required for passing in a subject is 18 in 50 and 35 out of 100.
My recent experience, how I helped a student to update the assignment marks.
Last year on January 2020 session, I got an email from a 3rd-year student.
He was waiting for ACC1 marks; he completed all the theory papers.
I receive a call from BA students. He has been waiting for the assignment number for the past six months.
After finishing all the theory papers, he could not apply for the master’s course. Do you know why? Because his grade card was showing incomplete, but he had submitted it earlier. He completed all the theory subjects, the study center informed him.
He got 80 marks, “not completed,” showing in grade card status, So He failed to apply because the last date of admission was over.
Now he lost his six months. This problem is weird, could also be with you, so be prepared to deal with it.
IGNOU RTI case study
Today, I will share the case study of one of my students, who faced difficulty while getting the IGNOU Assignment Marks.
I received a whatsapp message from her number about pending marks status.
I recommended submitting an online RTI application. Finally, she received an email from RC Kolkata, and now she received her result by post. Here are the questions.
1. Why assignment status of enrollment no 111111 program code B. COM subject code ABC is not showing on grade card despite the timely submission of assignment.
2. How long will it take to update?
3. Whether the LSC forwarded the marks, kindly provide me a certified copy.
4. Whether the candidate will have to take re-admission as his course term is over, but she submitted all her TMA within time, passed all theory papers.
Kindly find the submission slip.
What will happen if they do not update IGNOU assignment status 2021?
Every year most of the students have an intention to join in master’s degree after completing the graduation in the current session.
Still, some students face difficulty getting a certificate because the status is not showing on a grade card,
so you will not get the mark sheet until the grade card is not showing completed.
Why does this happen? From last year’s July 2020 session, most candidates face difficulty updating the IGNOU assignment result.
It’s your responsibility to check assignment results daily. Here is the list of difficulties faced by students every session.
(1) Assignment status is received to be processed
(2) Received and in-Process
(3) Marks not updated in grade card portal. Do you know why this happens every year?
Pro tips: Email your regional center and ask them about the updates
Attach the submission slip, mention the submission date, enrollment number, subject code, Etc.
FAQ about IGNOU Assignment Status 2021
How long does it take to update IGNOU Assignment Submission Status on January 2021?
This query is subjective, and there is no accurate answer to how long it takes to update assignment marks. Usually, it takes 30-45 days to update the IGNOU assignment submission status.
If you’re submitting within the 1st-week, no doubt we can find submission status within a month.
After submitting it to the study center, don’t forget to collect the submission receipt.
If you are not happy with the previous steps, you have another IGRAM portal option.
This post is beneficial for IGNOU learners. I know every year most of the students face difficulty,
If you’re also facing the same problem about IGNOU Assignment status, share your experience with us in the below comment box.