IGNOU assignment format: Most of all we have heard about the assignment and we also
many students are taking admission with the sole intention of passing certificate. As the new exam session is coming, more students will write an assignment as a side formal. Today, we are going to take a look at the reasons how is the IGNOU assignment format?
IGNOU assignment format
Mostly the study center allow some simple types of IGNOU assignment cover page
Try to submit the assignment in a4 page
Before writing, converse with your study centers some center provide different sheets to their student.
This is to simply form for submitting TMA.
the student will attest the acknowledge slip and submit it to the center.
The center takes about 2-3 month to process your assignment.
So you need to make sure present task before the last date.
So it’s important to keep track of the submission report.
IGNOU assignment submission format
Formatting and presenting your assignment correctly is important because IGNOU assignments marks carry 30%.
How to write IGNOU assignment? This word probably seems difficult for the fresh student who is newly admitted in IGNOU. Here frame the exact answer what question are asked.
Some of them are getting amazing marks too
One of the most common mistakes student make is that they write copy TMA from Google and submit without checking answer at all.
Here are helpful details clicks on below link to find the details
IGNOU assignment front page
convocation season in IGNOU is a paradise for learner. This is the place where all original degree certificates are distribute.
I’ve lost count of the number of times learner have been asked how to collect original certificate, mark sheet, and provisional certificate.
If you have heard of IGNOU convocation, it’s awesome. It’s like everything.
Here is some question
when will be the convocation held
If I am not able to attend, will my certificate will be issue.
What is the price for getting degree certificate.
How to check whether I am eligible or not
IGNOU organised every year
- The last date for online application is 15 September 2018.
- The candidate who completed their Programmes in December-2016 exam / June-2017 term-end examinations can apply for their degree certificate.
- You can collect your degree certificate from any regional centre where the convocation will be held. While selecting the convocation place you can select any regional centre. It is not compulsory to select your own regional centre.
- The price for getting degree certificate is 600 and you need to pay online online mode from IGNOU website.
- The exact venue and time will be announced soon and registered learner will be inform via sms /email.
- Certificate/PG Certificate Programmes students are not required to register and pay the requisite fee. Their certificate(s) will be sent by post, after the convocation.
If any student who are not able to attend the convocation at regional centre after paying fees (candidate who selected for by hand certificate at convocation place) their certificate will be send by post after the convocation complete.
After paying the fees I have not receive the slip what should I do.
In that case you can visit this link https://webservices.IGNOU.ac.in/convregistration/PrintAck.aspx if not receive kindly check after 48 hour.