Are you searching for How to submit IGNOU assignment online? well, you have landed at the right platform.
- 1 How to make IGNOU Assignments?
- 1.1 IGNOU assignment submission rules?
- 1.2 How to submit IGNOU assignment off line?
- 1.3 Where to submit IGNOU assignment?
- 1.4 Why do we need to submit IGNOU assignment online?
- 1.5 How to submit IGNOU assignment online?
- 1.6 Is it compulsory to submit assignment?
- 1.7 Does IGNOU study centre provide copies of receipt?
- 1.8 What is the IGNOU assignment online submission last date?
- 1.9 Can I submit IGNOU assignment by post?
- 1.10 I have submitted my IGNOU assignment and is there any way to check the assignment result?
- 1.11 How to know my current year assignment.
- 1.12 What is the minimum passing marks of IGNOU assignment?
How to make IGNOU Assignments?
IGNOU Assignment is a compulsory part of the study. It carries a percentage of 30% for the final examination. Many students face problems while preparing IGNOU Assignment because of a lack of guidance. Today we will describe to you how to make IGNOU assignment.
Check the below steps How to write IGNOU assignment.
- Check the newest assignment question and ensure the question is showing are correct year wise like 2019-20.
- If you’re applying in July 2019 session, then you need to download assignments of 2019-20.
- Write your IGNOU assignment in A4 size paper on a single side.
- Before writing your assignment, make a margin of minimum 2 centimeter top, bottom, and left side.
- Your answers should be accurate.
- Write your assignment within prescribed word limits.
- Write the subject code and course title at the top of margin and write the page number in bottom of the page. You can use blue / black pen.
- At first, write your question and then write your answer.
IGNOU assignment submission rules?
If you are wondering what is the IGNOU assignment, submission rules here is a detailed step-by-step guide for you.
- IGNOU assignment submission slip /acknowledgement slip.
- IGNOU Assignment front page /cover page contain the following format:
- Attach your question paper.
- Attach your answer sheet, check the last step below.
Note: I recommend you mostly IGNOU study centre provide their own front page, so before making your assignment please visit your study centre to consult about your assignment front page and submission format.
How to submit IGNOU assignment off line?
Mostly channel file or any types of cover files are not required while submitting the assignments One of the easiest ways to submit IGNOU assignment you need to follow my previous post how to submit IGNOU assignment.
Where to submit IGNOU assignment?
After completion IGNOU assignment, submit assignment in your study centre and make sure your assignment is complete, stitch your assignment in the left side. By submitting your assignment to IGNOU study centre, you will complete first step.
Why do we need to submit IGNOU assignment online?
Prime Minister announced a 21-day lockdown of India to stop the spread of coronavirus, from 24th march to 14th April 2020 so the IGNOU official provided an additional support to the IGNOU students, you need not visit study centre for assignment submission, Student can submit their assignment through email.
How to submit IGNOU assignment online?
|IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ONLINE ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION|
|RC BIJAPUR||[email protected]|
the data has collected from various regional centre website, try to visit your regional centre website.
IGNOU assignment online submission process is straightforward, follow the below steps.
- – Download cam-scanner mobile apps from the play store.
- – Scan all of your assignments.
- – Convert your image file to pdf.
- -open your email account click compose.
- -enter the details.
- – Upload your all IGNOU assignment online one by one.
- – click on send button.
Is it compulsory to submit assignment?
Yes, assignment is mandatory for your term end exam.
Does IGNOU study centre provide copies of receipt?
Ans- Yes, they will give you an acknowledgement slip.
What is the IGNOU assignment online submission last date?
IGNOU assignment submission last date depending on session wise for June exam last date is 30 April and for the December exam is 30 September.
Can I submit IGNOU assignment by post?
You cannot submit your assignment by post, you require visiting study centre or apply online submission process.
I have submitted my IGNOU assignment and is there any way to check the assignment result?
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status can be check after a month of submission.
If you want to check assignment result grade card, you need to wait for term end result, once they upload you can check assignment result from the following link.
How to know my current year assignment.
Find your admission year then download current assignment from official website i.e. If you are enrolled in January 2019, then select 2018-19 assignment, if you are enrolled in July 2020 then select 2019-20.
What is the minimum passing marks of IGNOU assignment?
35% for BDP and 40% for master degree.